Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm an INGRID


Take this fun quiz and find out if your a
Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone else (click here)?

I'm an Ingrid.  Here is the description:

Ingrids have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.  (That's Me)

How to get along with me:
  • Give me plenty of compliments.  
  • Be supportive and help me to learn to love and value myself.
  • Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
  • Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting! (though I probably am!)
What I like about being an Ingrid:
  • my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level.
  • my ability to establish warm connectins with people
  • admiring what is noble, truthful and beautiful in life
  • my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
  • being unique and being seen as unique by others
  • having aesthetic sensibilities
  • being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me (thought this was always true until recently)
What's hard about being an Ingrid:
  • experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
  • feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
  • feeling guilty when I disappoint people
  • feeling hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands me
  • expecting too much from myself and life (my husband would agree)
  • fearing being abandoned
  • obsessing over resentments
  • longing for what I don't have

Ingrids as parents:

  • help their children become who they really are
  • support their childrens creativity and originality
  • are sometimes overly critical or overly protective

Well, pretty much me.  This quiz seems to hit the mark.  Try it out yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Where do you take the quiz? I'm going to see if they have me pegged or not! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete