Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy...


Boy, Life has been a bit busy lately... I feel like I have a hundred things to do and I'm only able to get a few things done a day.  I need to get caught up.  

So, bear with me as I re-organize again.  The first of each month I plan on going over my "goals" and see if there is any progress or...... not.  So that will be coming up shortly.

We went to Disneyland yesterday (spur of the moment thing because it was suppose to rain.. but then it didn't).  So I'll have some photos once I can download them.  We had a great time!

So things I wish I could share.. and things I can't share.  But I'm sure I'll get it back "together" soon.  I definitely need me some Kundalini for balance.  It's been two weeks without it.  Kids been out of school the last two classes.  I've still been doing yoga 3-4 times a week and I think it's the only thing keeping me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment