Saturday, January 10, 2009

I {heart} the OC


Well, some of you that are close to me would know that we were planning on moving to Georgia in a few short months.  Hence, the purpose of this blog.. though it seems to be going in another direction already.  

Well, we have done much thought and prayer on the decision and have decided to stay here in beautiful California (your probably saying, "that must have been a no brainer").  So we will not be moving after all.  

Well, we will be moving, but not far.  We are selling our home.  It WAS our dream home, it was the home we thought we would live in until our kids moved off to college.  But life changes, priorities changes and economies change (get where I'm going with this).  

We decided to sale the house and downsize to a smaller home and focus on "simplicity".  Remember this post?  I can't wait to decorate, settle in to our new community and get back to focusing on what is important (my husband, my children, myself).

I'm excited about the possibilities and changes that our decisions will make.  But there is no doubt in my mind that we have chosen the correct path.  No doubt.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you decided to stay, now we need to meet for sure in March at Disney! Yay! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete