Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Light...


"Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light."

I had the most amazing yoga practice today.  We shared our energy with ourselves and then the whole room and I found it spiritual and uplifting.  When I saw this quote it reminded of my experience today.  We are not alone and if only we reached out to others more often we would fell the "light".

I'm going through some major changes right now in my life... things I can't share now but things that take up all my thoughts and keep me up at night.  Not bad things... just changes that are coming... changes that are needed to clean house and my soul.  I look forward to the "purge" if you will... because it sure does look beautiful down the road, even though the journey may be rocky at some points.  

Or you might say I finally see the "light" at the end of the tunnel.  So go forward and travel light, spread the light and be the light to everyone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment