Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's Up With Me....

  • Been spending lots of time at the beach... we've considered moving to one of my favorite small towns at the beach... but I've realized that the cost of living there isn't a risk I want to take right now... the last thing we need to do is worry about money... so this week my dream of ocean waves outside my door has died... but the "waves" are still only a short drive away.  And who knows... maybe in the future.
  • Went to the most amazing little beach lagoon on mother's day... hope to post pictures soon.  I have like 500 photos sitting in my camera right now.  Bad... very bad of me.
  • LOST season finale is tonight!!!! I can't wait!!!!!  Enjoyed the finale of Scrubs... going to miss that show.  With all the season finales going on... I realize summer is coming and with that.. a very lonely TIVO.
  • Watched Benjamin Button... didn't see it when it came out at the theaters because I was afraid it would be a tear jerker... but I was pleasantly surprised by the story line and after watching it... I must say its one of the best movies I've seen in a very very very long time.
  • We are going to make a paper chain today to countdown the final six weeks of school... can't wait summer is almost here.
  • Have lots of anxiety on finding a place to live by August so that we can move before kids start school.
  • My baby is turning six... can you tell I'm crying?  We are taking him to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate.  Wish me luck that we don't all get the swine flu and die!  I'm already a germaphobe... so a bottle of "magic soup" will be used frequently.
  • Practice has been amazing since Sunday... last week sucked... I can't put my finger on it but I think I might be getting "bored" with the lower level classes.  I need to start a home practice but I'm apprehensive....
  • Can't wait to de-clutter and revitalize and redecorate this summer.
  • My Hand Stand totally ROCKS now!
  • Started reading this cool "demon" book... the City of Bone Mortal Instruments series.  Not sure what to think yet... I thought it was going to be a vampire book and it's not... but it keep my attention more then another book I finally put down because it was so stupid.
  • Decided to not get the iphone right now because it might (MIGHT) be coming to Verizon and I don't want to switch to AT&T.  We get terrible signal where we live so it wouldn't work anyway... maybe we will move to a more "signal" friendly place this summer... because I'm "this" close to breaking down and getting the itouch.  So this means I got "nothing" for mothers day OR my birthday.  Do I sound bitter?  because I am.   
That's all I've got for the last two weeks...  

1 comment:

  1. LOL, sounds like my last few weeks! Check your email... I got news!!!

    ReplyDelete