Saturday, May 16, 2009

Truffles and more Truffles....


Recently me and my daughter went to the mall (just the two of us) to get a few things.   Things I could buy on-line if I wanted... but it would be fun to have some mother/daughter time.

I asked her if she wanted to go to Godiva or See's.  She chose Godiva! YES.  I rarely give my children sweets or candy... but when I do... I give them the good stuff.  So I like to think that I've refined my children's palettes to enjoy the finer things in life.  LIKE Godiva vs... Hershey's (Yuck).

I told her she could pick out any chocolate in the case... and she picked a yummy white chocolate piece.  I love dark chocolate so I went for the "extra dark chocolate truffle".  OMG... I've been dreaming about that little truffle since that day.  I must have more!  It wasn't too sweet and it didn't make me sick afterwards... it was a truffly yummy perfection.

I just discovered that you can buy Godiva chocolate on-line... this could be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment