Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sprinkles and 26.8 gms FAT


I've just come down from a 2 week eating fest (both for my birthday and Mother's Day).   So for my birthday we went to my new favorite hang out Wahoo's Fish Taco. Let me just say.... I could eat blackened fish tacos every day!  Because I had such a "healthy" dinner I suggested (demanded) that we go get my favorite naughty treat!

It was Sprinkles for a Red Velvet Cupcake.  Lately I've been going home and checking the caloric and fat content of my favorite restaurants so I can make healthier choices... well, I hope I didn't just ruin my favorite treat by finding out that a Red Velvet Cupcake (just one) has 26.8 grams of fat.  Now come on!!! Why not just round off to 27 grams of fat.  But the bright side is that it's less then 500 calories.  NOT bad.


Amount per Serving

Calories 497Calories from Fat 241

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26.8g41%
    Saturated Fat  16g80%
Cholesterol 104mg35%
Sodium 412mg17%
Total Carbohydrate 61.5g20%
    Dietary Fiber  1g4%
    Sugars  45g
Protein 6g12%


Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 48.5%     Carbs 49.5%
Protein 4.8%


No comments:

Post a Comment