Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SICK!


I haven't been posting much the last few weeks because the kids were sick.  Just a cold.. but each kid taking their time getting it and getting rid of it.
THEN, my husband got the cold.  AND man is he a baby when he is sick.  He has been behaving like he is coughing up a lung for several days now.. and spreading all his yucky germs everywhere... 
I told him last night that if he got sick more then once a year (he hardly ever gets sick) I would divorce him!  Especially, if I haven't had it yet and he is going to give it to me.
Now, if the kids give it to me.. that's different.  Right?  Am I the only one that feels this way?
Oh, and I just love the reports of the stomach flu this year.. I can't wait to get it.  FUN.  I would take five colds any day over the stomach flu.
I can't wait til SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment