Sunday, March 1, 2009

Resolution Update


Okay, It's March... How am I doing on my goals:

Blogging... Well, I've been slacking a bit.  But life is busy!

Lose 7 pounds... NOTHING!  Not a single pound.  I'm beyond frustrated.  Tonight I was crying at dinner because I wanted a cookie.. and no matter what I do I can't lose any weight.  I might as well eat the cookie!  But I didn't.

Bake more with kids... Yesterday we made Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.

Eat healthier and cook more dinners... We haven't eaten out regularly in about two months.  We did eat out on Sunday but it had been over a week...

Spend more time as a family... My daughter and I will be doing a charity 5K run (or walk) in about two weeks.  Wish us luck!  I've started doing more one on one time with the kids.

Take family vacation... I spent many many hours trying to book a trip with some tickets that we had to cancel (non-refundable) and are about to expire.  But after we finally decided on a destination we were informed that to book the next tickets would be charged $130 per ticket (beyond the cost of the air fair) for the change.  WHAT?  And so its sad to say we've decided to just let the tickets expire.  But we have planned another trip to Las Vegas with the kids.. but because we will be moving soon.. we decided to wait on that trip until later this year.

Successfully re-establish "home"... still waiting for the house to sell.  Might be waiting awhile on this one.

Read more books... I read a few more books.  Reading one right now that's not so bad.  I picked up two new one's in Costco the other day also.  Also, I'm reading a book on dyslexia because my daughter has this.

Continue my Yoga practice... Not a problem.  I've gone consistently 4-5 times a week for awhile now.  AND this weekend I'm taking a Kundalini Workshop.  The goal is "prosperity"... can't we all use a little prosperity!

Learn to shot my camera in "manual" mode... Not yet, this summer.

Do a quilt... Almost bought some fabric but decided to wait.  I've had a bunch of work lately and time is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment