Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring has sprung...


Well, okay... maybe not that kind of spring has sprung.  I love spring time!  I love fall more.. but I'll take spring time after winter any day!

In honor of spring, we went shopping all last week and I spent way too much money on clothes for me and the kids.

I then spent a few hours cleaning out our closets and clearing the old and hanging up the new.  LOVE that!  Doesn't it just make you happy to hang up your new clothes!

I also got together a huge pile of books to donate at the local library.  I just feel so good passing on something that I enjoyed to someone else.  

AND I went for a run this morning and I ran for 10 minutes straight (well, really 9 1/2 minutes) but who's counting.  Such an accomplishment for me.. and I felt so alive afterward.  I just hope I don't eat half the house this afternoon because of the run.  Does that happen to you? I get hungrier after exercise then if I didn't exercise.  I probably won't become a "runner" any time soon because I get nasty shin splits... but I'll give it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment