Wednesday, April 29, 2009

5 Things...


Pick 5 from the following items you would be willing to live without if you HAD to give up.

1. Computer
2. High Speed Internet
3. Land Line Phone
4. Air Conditioning
5. Clothes Dryer
6. Cell Phone
7. TV
8. Car
9. Microwave
10. Cable or Satellite TV

Can I pick zero?  IF I HAD to pick!  I would chose the following:  land line phone, TV, Cable/Satellite TV,  clothes dryer and microwave.

So basically I would be sitting in my "cool" office surfing the net on my high speed connection looking for new apps for my iphone and watching my favorite shows via my computer... while doing this I would be in my dirty stinky yoga pants and spending more time in the kitchen cooking from scratch.  Or because I kept the car I can drive to get food.

What would you do?

I borrowed this from one of my fav blogs... but I can't remember which one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment