Wednesday, April 22, 2009

iphone


Okay, don't laugh at me!  But I just joined the electronic revolution and got an ipod for Christmas... and I think it's the coolest thing ever!  I probably haven't even scratched the surface yet with it!  But I love it.

So this brings me to the iphone!  Do I need it?  NO.  Do I want it?  YES.  It has the coolest ever apps!  It can do your grocery list, a budget and record how much you eat!  AND do yoga!!!  Come one!  That's so awesome!  Now don't laugh at me again!  I'm sure it can do lots more then that.  

So my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I'm trying to convince my husband why I NEED an iphone!  He isn't buying it!  But I'm thinking I want to go all mac!  When we move I was going to get a lab top... and now I'm thinking a mac.. lab top or desktop because the mac desktop doesn't takes up much more room then a lab top.. minus the mobility... which I wasn't so sure I needed anyway.

So getting back to the iphone... looking for input.  Do you have an iphone?  Do you love it?  What do you love about it?  I know I probably have three readers?? ANYONE?

No comments:

Post a Comment