Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today Sucks!


I started out today happy!  I had a awesome yoga class and felt so spiritual!  And I floated out of there thinking "kindness" to everyone!  But most importantly myself!

Then it was all down hill from there...

I was curling my hair and burned my neck!  Now it looks like I have this HUGE hickey on my neck!  NICE!!

Then I picked up the kids from school and a bee stings my wrist! NICE!! I haven't had a bee sting since I was a kid.  Gotta love spring!

I lost a DVD rental!  I can't find it anywhere!  I've looked and it drives my CRAZY to lose stuff!  Must have thrown it out????

I almost got hit TWICE because of merging lanes and nobody is ever nice and let you over.

It's tax day!! So that should be enough of a reason why today sucks!  BECAUSE I actually got a very very small refund from the state and guess what!!! I got an IOU because California is bankrupt.  YEAP... I got an IOU.  Not complaining because it's not much!  But still!! Maybe I should have written an IOU to the IRS this year.  Some reason I don't think that would have flied.

On my way home, I found a big FAT bee sitting on the top of my car... I warned the bee that this was not a good day and he best fly away.  I hurried up and got the kids in the car.. but then my son said his sandal fell out of the car.  So I got out of the car to get his sandal and that darn bee was staring at me again.  I lost it and smashed the darn bee with my son's flip flop!  Well guess what!!  He slowly fell off the top of the car and got stuck on the window and slowly (slowly) slide his guts all the way down my window.  YEAP, that was NICE.  So now I have a reminder of what I did to that poor bee!  So we went to the car wash on the way home!

BUT on a very positive note!  I was waiting in line at Trader Joe's and a nice lady told me the register was open (I couldn't see it) instead of just getting in line in front of me.  NICE.  Very nice!

All I can say is Karma is surely a B!tch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment