Monday, June 22, 2009

Get your lemonade here...


"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
Unknown Author

Okay, so what if nobody is buying the lemonade? I've reached a frustration point with this damn economy and I'm ready to throw myself down and let out a good scream. My husband makes a living off his phone ringing... and it's not ringing. I make a living off of selling luxury handmade items... and they aren't selling.... not a surprise there... but I thought we had reached the bottom of the trough.. but this last month has been a whole new low (for both me and my husband and we are in completely separate industries).

I have my teaching credential and yet I can't get a job... California is laying off more teachers again this year and MY kids summer school was cancelled! Yet our taxes keep rising.

I find myself thinking... if it gets worse then this I don't know how we will make it. If it wasn't for what little money we have saved up I would be in a nutty bin with worry. This is the greatest country in the world.. what the heck is happening?

Will we ever reach the bottom of this failing economy? Will we be able to sell our lemonade again?

No comments:

Post a Comment