Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Which Team are you on?

I use to be on Team Edward....  The book had me swooning over the "perfect man" that Edward embodied.  However, I found my like (lust) for him wavering towards the end of the series because I found his character a bit "controlling" but it's a book people!! I read it for entertainment!  When I saw that they had chosen Robert Pattinson for the roll it didn't go with the image in my head of the "perfect man" but Rob isn't too hard on the eyes.  I see from the photo below that he has been working out for the last scene in New Moon... but still I wasn't swooning when I saw this photo below.   (and I think they might have done a little bit of airbrushing.. I'm just saying!)


But now I think I'm on Team Jacob after seeing this photo below... Need I say more!  Yum.  I was NOT a Jacob fan in the book.. I found his undying love for Bella irritating and was very angry that she kissed him in the book.  How could she do that to Edward?  AGAIN, I'm talking about my feelings from the book.   I was sad that New Moon wouldn't have much Edward... and we would be stuck with Jacob.  Sorry, long haired Jacob didn't do anything for me in the first movie.  BUT now.. I'm looking forward to this Big Bad Wolf.    



When it comes to hotness... Taylor Lautner wins hands down!  Which team are you on?

1 comment:

  1. Did you see this? I thought of you!

    http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2009/06/diy-tutorial-how-to-make-your-own.html

    I am on both teams!!! Is that allowed? I love the LOVE they both have for her! AAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete