Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tag your it!

I've been tagged by my BFF Erica of Baby Bee's Boutique.

The rules: List Six Unimportant Things that Make you Happy.

1.  Yoga - It might be unimportant to some but to me it's the air I breath.  So I guess it doesn't count but it still my number 1.  Some days its only my time on the mat that keeps me sane.  I don't know what I would do without it.  There are days I feel bliss, strength, release and the simple joy of living in the moment.

2.  Music - could you live without it?  I guess.  But I love it when a song takes you to a different place or brings up memories from your past or wishes for your future.

3.  My favorite Jeans - I have this old ratty pair of jeans and they fit just right.  

4.  Ice Cream - the simple joy of eating ice cream with your kids and enjoying every bite.

5.  Swimming - something I haven't done in a long time... but I enjoy laying in the water and letting the water carry my weight.

6.  The Beach - The sound of the waves.. the sand in my toes... the sweet breeze and the warm sand.

I'm going to tag my blogging BFF Jennifer at The Trendy Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment